Minion inspired iphone case
This DIY was made out of a cheap translucent phone case I got from ebay.
The phone case cost less than $1.00! And the materials needed are inexpensive and easy to find in your local craft store. This is a creative way to re-vamp your plain looking case to a customized, hand drawn iphone case.
Translucent Blank iphone case
Acrylic Paint or nail polish
Image (hand drawn or online print out)
1. Take you blank iphone case and clean it with alcohol.
2. Take your image and tape it on the front of the iphone with the image face down.
3. Flip the iphone over and trace the image using a pen on the inner side of the case.
|Use nail polish if you don't have paint!|
4. Release the taped image and reveal the outline of the image. Then take sharpie or acrylic paint and paint the image with your desired colors. Use a toothpick to guide the paint to the right place if you have trouble keeping within the outlines.
5. After the paint/sharpie has dried, apply 2-3 coats of Modpodge on the surface of the case where the image was just freshly painted.
6. Allow the Modpodge to set and seal. Now you are DONE!
- Jamie -