Hello, Otis students!


I am Jose Valdez-Hernandez, and I’m pleased to formally announce the creation of Ozine Media, a student-led club that will be collaborating with the LAS class Ozine to bring you the latest news, media, and announcements pertinent to you and your community! Ozine aims to be the digital news hub for Otis College of Art and Design, and with your help, we can create a webzine that inspires and entertains all of Otis and beyond!

We are looking for members to help us reach our goal of being the news hub for the community. If you are interested at all in any aspect of Ozine content creation, whether it be articles, videos, pictures, ideas, or criticism, please don’t hesitate to jump into one of our club meetings. I welcome everyone to join us for our inaugural meeting on :


Tuesday, November 17, 2015.
11:15AM Ahmanson 512.

Though I usually inhabit the Fashion campus, I am on the main campus every Tuesday morning. If you see me wandering the halls of Ahmanson, don’t hesitate to stop me and ask any questions you may have regarding Ozine or Ozine Media. You may also talk to any of my officers, who are from the top left clockwise:
  • Myself: Jose Valdez-Hernandez - President
  • Elyse Clark – Vice President
  • Brittany LaPointe – Secretary
  • Cheyenne Gutierrez – Treasurer
Again, we hope to see you for our first meeting on November 17th, and don't be afraid to participate in the Instagram Halloween Selfie Contest! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on O ZINE! It may appear soon.

Translate